07 Sep Advance Care Planning for Caregivers: Getting Started
This workshop will get you started in creating your advance care plan – making decisions now about future acute care or end-of-life care. There will be small group discussions on what values and beliefs impact end-of-life and look at a couple of case studies to help understand the application of an advance care plan.
handouts will including:
– what 4 characteristics to look for in a substitute decision maker
– what to discuss with your doctor about advance care planning
– helpful links and resources
– examples and templates of advance care plans
– a task checklist for completing your plan
For more information or to register, please call 902.421.7390.